Silicon Carbide Linings
Wear-resistant ceramic with excellent hot abrasion resistance. KALSICA® silicon carbide linings for plant components for extreme wear, thermal shock and high-temperature resistance.
We use silicon carbide ceramics for plant components subject to extreme abrasive wear and high temperatures or stresses due to temperature fluctuations. KALSICA® is available in various quality grades depending on where it is used. Typical applications include coal dust distributors, cyclone linings, and coke ramps. High-precision custom components, even for complex geometries, are used as wear-protection fittings in pumps, fans, or hydraulic cyclones.
- High resistance to wear and smooth surfaces
- Corrosion resistance
- Usable in locations subject to chemical stresses
- Available in plates, moldings and cylinders
- Small thicknesses from 2 mm and upwards
- Operational temperature max.1550°C (depending on conditions for installation)
- High resistance to temperature fluctuations
- Very good heat conductivity