KALIMPACT® wear protection systems are a combination of KALOCER® High Alumina Ceramics or KALMETALL hard overlay welded plates vulcanized within layers of rubber for a wear resistant surface. KALIMPACT is well suited for lining bunkers, chutes and belt transfer points. Maximum application temperature of 80°C /176°F.
- Impact resistant components and hard and wear resistant surface.
- Elements easily replaceable.
- Good sound insulation and reduction.
- Optimal adaptation to the specific requirements thanks to varying sizes, thickness and design.
- Standard sizes include: 24” x 12”, 20” x 20”, 12” x 12” and 6” x 6”. Custom sizes also available.