KALBOND® high-performance adhesive bonding system is custom engineered for specific applications, providing superior adhesion and strength. It permits the bonding of engineered KALOCER® protective linings to components used in dynamic situations and subject to abrasion and corrosion. KALBOND helps extend the service life of moving parts such as fan blades, classifier rotors, screw augers and other complex shapes.
- Bonds KALOCER® ceramic or tungsten carbide linings.
- Use with KALOCER tiles as thin as 1/32″ (.8 mm).
- Permits use of small tile sizes for curved surfaces, complex shapes.
- Effective on cyclone classifiers, fan blades, and rotors.
- Applications up to 135°C/275°F.
- Apply to existing or new components.