High-performance adhesive bonding
KALBOND® high-performance adhesive bonding system is custom engineered for specific applications, providing superior adhesion and strength. It permits the bonding of engineered KALOCER® protective linings to components used in dynamic situations and subject to abrasion and corrosion. KALBOND® helps extend the service life of moving parts such as fan blades, classifier rotors, screw augers and other complex shapes.
The KALBOND® high-performance adhesive system provides superior
bonding of wear-resistant, engineered ALRESIST® ceramic or KALMETALL®-TC tungsten carbide tiles. Extremely impact resistant, KALBOND allows tiles as thin as 1/32″ (.8 mm) to be used on curved surfaces and shapes that are typically hard to protect. Problem components
in dynamic situations such as classifier rotors, fan blades, screw augers, and other complex shapes can be lined with ALRESIST and/or KALMETALL®-TC to outlast welded overlays and hardened metallic linings.
- Bonds KALOCER® ceramic or tungsten carbide linings.
- Use with KALOCER tiles as thin as 1/32″ (.8 mm).
- Permits use of small tile sizes for curved surfaces, and complex shapes.
- Effective on cyclone classifiers, fan blades, and rotors.
- Applications up to 135°C/275°F.
- Apply to existing or new components.