KALPOXY® NS is a non-sagging epoxy bonded wear compound designed to solve wear and abrasion on almost any surface. It contains ultra-high loading levels of silicon carbide (70%) and is mixed with DuPont Kevlar® fibers to create a unique non-sagging epoxy bonded wear compound with exceptional abrasion resistance and toughness.
- KALPOXY NS is easy to use.
- Non-hazardous and non-corrosive for safe and simple shipping and storage.
- The resin does not crystallize in freezing weather, and has little or no odor.
- The hardener has very little odor for a user-friendly system, even in confined spaces.
- Used in temperatures up to 110°C (230° F), and in corrosive situations with a pH range of 3.8 to 10.0.
- Cures in 3 hours.
- Easily installed horizontally vertically or overhead.