KALFLEX® wear resistant flexible pipe systems provide a cost-effective solution for connecting conveying system components that move due to vibration, thermal expansion, or because of intended movement. The flexible pipe systems can be easily integrated into existing pipe systems using normal flanging and works well in pneumatic conveying equipment. Depending on the application, KALFLEX lined piping components can be supplied with KALCAST® hard casting or KALOCER® high alumina ceramic for wear protection.
- Quick, easy, cost-effective installation.
- Uses a variety of flange and coupling connections.
- Flexible radius and angle positions.
- Maximum temperatures up to 180°C/356°F.
- Sizes range from 20 to 150 mm (0.79″ to 5.91″) ID.
- Maximum 10 bar pressure (145 psi).
- Absorbs vibration and thermal expansion.
- Highly wear resistant